Voice and Music for Business
What do your callers hear when you put them on hold?
You have probably spent a great deal of time and money developing the appearance of your business; Brochures, Logos, Van Liveries, Exhibitions, Advertising etc, but few people ever consider how they sound! We live in a world full of sound. In order to fully coordinate your marketing efforts, your business should of course look good – but how does your business sound to your clients?
Your telephone system is one of the most important tools that your business owns and uses. One of the features that is used more than any other is the On Hold button. Whilst your callers are holding what do they hear – Silence, beeps, music, a jingle?
A recent industry survey highlighted the following facts:
- 7 out of 10 business callers are put on hold.
- A small business transferring 8 calls per hour will leave callers on hold for 200 hours per year.
- 90% of callers will hang up after 40 seconds of silence and 34% won’t bother to call back.
- The average business caller spends 40 + hours on hold each year.
- Average hold and call transfer time is increasing each year. At present the average time spent on hold per call is 45 seconds.
- 95% of marketing budgets are spent on gathering calls while only 5% are spent managing the calls.
- 90% of callers preferred on-hold messaging to other options.
- Up to 20% of callers made a purchase after hearing an offer while on hold.
Our customised On-Hold package can help you to take all of these facts and use them to your advantage!
How will your company benefit from the On-Hold Service?
- Some of the UK’s top Voice Artists will give your company a ‘big brand’ professional image.
- Professional, creative scriptwriters will create your On Hold messages to ensure your programme delivers optimum impact; you will, of course retain creative control throughout the process.
- You chose the style of background music that best fits your business and your brand values.
- You will cross-sell more products and services to callers.
- On-hold messaging will help you launch new products and services.
- Promote and drive traffic to your website while callers are on hold.
- While callers are listening to your company promotions you are losing fewer calls and potential customers.
- You can keep your customers bang up to date with your latest company product promotions by easily updating your messages.